Register now! Call 3338854775 or write an email to email@example.com!
PET (Preliminary English Test)
Preliminary English Test (PET) uses real-life situations that are especially designed to help you understand factual information and show awareness of opinions, attitudes and mood in both spoken and written English.PET is set at Level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages(CEFR). B1 is the level of English needed to:
- deal with everyday events
- read simple textbooks or magazine articles
- write letters on familiar subjects
- take notes in a meeting.
It shows that you can use English to communicate with native speakers for everyday purposes.
FCE (First Certificate in English)
The FCE exam uses real-life situations that are especially designed to help you communicate more effectively and learn the language skills you need to take the next step to success.
Your certificate is accepted by thousands of employers, universities and government departments around the world.
- It is accepted by thousands of industrial, administrative and service-based employers as a qualification in upper-intermediate English.
- It is also accepted by a wide range of educational institutions for study purposes.
- Companies such as American Express, Agfa-Gevaert GmbH, Siemens AG and Procter & Gamble all recognise the value of Cambridge English: First in their overseas offices.
CAE (Certificate in Advanced English)
Certificate in Advanced English(CAE), is a high-level qualification in English for demanding academic and professional situations. It offers you:
- a globally accepted English certificate – more than 3,000 universities, employers and government departments around the world accept CAE
- opportunities to study and live abroad– CAE is accepted for UKand Australianvisa applications
- choice in how you take your exam – CAE can be taken either on a computer or on paper.
CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
The CPE exam uses real-life situations that are especially designed to help you communicate more effectively and learn the language skills you need to function at the very highest levels of professional and academic life.
CPE is set at Level C2 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). C2 is the level of English needed to:
- study demanding subjects at the highest levels, including postgraduate and PhD programmes
- actively engage in academic life by participating confidently in tutorials and seminars
- lead on complex and challenging research projects
- negotiate and persuade effectively at senior management level in international business settings.